TwistedHawkTwistedHawk

Main Games Reviews Stats

Knowledge is Power Knowledge is Power

It's okay

It looked great and I can see effort went to it, but I think the script should have been better. Didn't come off as funny to me. Maybe expand more on that last joke?

Guy plays Xbox Guy plays Xbox

Kinda plad.

Not the most exciting animation. Flash takes effort though.

As for the sound, did you embed it with the AS or FLA file? If you used a loader, then you need to make sure you placed the sounds on a website somewhere, and load that URL. I suggest embedding them though. You have plenty of space left in the file to do so.

Just keep practicing! You'll get the hang of it!

I Love Dogs I Love Dogs

Very Funny!

This was a hilarious animation! The script was great, the animation was done well, and the ending was a surprise! Good job!

The only thing I would possibly change is the rating. I think it would be better at a Teen rating due to the mild language and the crude content. Your call though. Great job again!

funymony responds:

Ohhh yeeeaaaaah. We can do that, can't we!?
Thanks for the heads up, homie!~

Lonlipong Quickie Lonlipong Quickie

Okay

It's got nice artwork and controls, but I think making a game out of it would have been better. Maybe see how many times you can bounce it, and make it faster with each hit.

shoot the ball shoot the ball

Not sure what is going on.

It looks okay, and the idea isn't a bad one, but the execution wasn't good at all. I think you need to remove balls when clicked, and have an identifier that says when we have a hit. Also, the hit detection seems very weak. No matter how much I click, it seems that it never registers.